Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

June 19, 2009

A Fathers Day Treat

I just can’t get enough of these adorable little hamburger treats for Fathers Day!!! When I saw them on Bakerella earlier in the week I just knew my readers would love them too. I always get so much inspiration from Bakerella's site but this time she really out did herself!!





The best part about these little guys is that she used boxed mixes to make them and provides lots of photos for each step of the process. In addition, she even gives you the template for the cute little trays and french fry holders!









I hope that you enjoy this recipe and remember to hug your dad this Sunday I know I will! I love you Dad!
Photos Courtesy: Bakerella

No comments:

Post a Comment