Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

June 17, 2009

Envelope Liners

I am a huge fan of making things looks like a million bucks for only a few bucks!! One of my favorite tricks is to add a simple envelope lining to any card I might be mailing. This works well on anything from a simple thank you card to an elegant wedding invitation!











One of my favorite places to purchase envelopes and envelope linings is Paper Source. They have a variety of colors and sizes to choose from and if you don’t find the color you are looking for they actually have an envelope liner template kit ($9.50) you can use to make your own liners. (I totally recommend buying the kit...I use mine all the time!)



Photos Courtesy:
Yellow Liners - Smock Paper
Brown Liner - Wedding Bee Pro
Brown Striped Liner - Paper and Ink Studio
Green Liner - Pretty Pretty Paper
Purple Liner - Style Me Pretty
Multicolor Liners -Paper Source

No comments:

Post a Comment