Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

May 13, 2009

Padma Lakshmi's New Jewelry Line

When I stumbled across the new FABULOUS Padma Lakshmi's line of jewelry I just knew I had to share it with my readers! Some of you may recognize the designer as the beautiful host of Top Chef, Padma Lakshmi (btw she is awesome on that show). This new line just debut last week and is being sold exclusively at Bergdorf Goodman.


I love that this line has such a sense of soft femininity yet every piece is an awesome statement piece! Padma was able to incorporate moment into each piece which makes them so unique that I had a hard time picking my favorites but here they are:

Adjustable Pinky Rings - The lily shaped ring gives a soft chime with your movements and the colored ring is part of the Nav collection based on the ancient Hindu philosophy of balancing a person's life force (you know I love good chi) by wearing a collection of 9 specific stones that harness the energies of 9 planets to the greatest benefit.

Bracelet with Attached Ring - This bracelet looks AMAZING on! Check out Padma rocking it herself!! (this one makes me drool it is so great)


Front to Back Pendulum Necklace - I love how this necklace is one fluid piece that hangs in the back and the front. Would look fabulous against bronzed skin lounging by the pool this summer!

Be sure to check out the whole collection at Padma Lakshmi!


Photo Credit: Shayna Fontana

**(A huge thank you to Padma and Laura for letting me share these awsome photos with all of you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment