Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

March 9, 2010

Spanx Swimsuits

Hello!!! I am back!!

Sorry for the break in action we had a bit of a rough week last week but are getting back to normal now. Berkley is doing better and I promise to update you more on him later in the week. For now we are working on getting back into our “family groove” and focusing on things we love to do for us. One of those things is swimming so I was totally geeked when I saw that Spanx has come out with a new swimsuit line!! They have me rethinking one-piece bathing suits and craving warm weather!



This one is convertible and can be worn strapless too!

Photos Courtesy:
Spanx

No comments:

Post a Comment