Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

February 11, 2010

Snip-Snip

This morning was a tough morning for both Berkley and Mom when I went to drop him off at the vet for the big “snip-snip”. I know that a million dogs have done it before but those million dogs aren’t my Berk. Between his severe separation anxiety and all the things that could go wrong I am a wreck. Not to mention they are going to be x-raying his front teeth to find out why some still have not come in (long story for another post). In the meantime I am thinking good thoughts and can’t wait to see him tonight!! Hopefully I will have a good photo to share of him sporting a cone J

* Here he is trying to play one of his favorite games, “steal mommy’s glove and play keep away with it while she tries to shovel the driveway”!

No comments:

Post a Comment