Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

February 1, 2010

Happenings at Unexpected Delights

Happy Monday to all my readers! I thought I would take a minute to share a couple of the exciting things I am working on here at Unexpected Delights.

1) First and foremost I am working on the site redesign for UD. I have learned so much during this process and am very excited for it to launch sometime this month!

2) UD is also currently consulting on the amazing events listed below. I cannot wait to bring you photos and details from each one! (btw -if you are interested in having UD consult on your upcoming event be sure to give us shout).

  • A rustic chic wedding set in the beautiful Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains
  • A “middle eastern meets Chicago glamour” themed wedding at the historic Lake House Inn in Pennsylvania
  • An elegant Minnesota wedding on the banks of White Bear Lake
  • A bachelorette party for one of the most fashionable girls I know
  • A wedding shower inspired by the Bride and Grooms Hawaiian honeymoon
  • Two kick butt 30th birthday party formal dinners

3) We are also working on an amazing line of save the date cards with a vintage twist that will be available exclusively on UD’s new site

4) I am also busy with the development of a comprehensive event planning book with Kara at La Mia Tabella that will feature everything you need to know from what to buy at the grocery store to the perfect napkin fold! Snippets of the book will be featured the next few months on each of our sites so be sure to keep an eye out for this exciting collaboration!

5) Finally, I am in the beginning stages of a developing a formal consulting component of UD that will provided readers with custom designed inspiration boards for their upcoming events (this is taking a little longer than expected so I am thinking 2nd or 3rd quarter this year but I will keep you posted)

As you can tell we are very busy but in a good way. I am so excited and grateful to have all of you along for this ride!! THANK YOU for your continued support as I keep moving forward with this fun little “hobby” of mine!!

(oh and cause I cannot publish a post without including a link to my latest unexpected delights be sure to check out the 2010 Bloggie Awards
. I have no doubt you will find a few sites to add to your daily reading list! Who knows maybe UD will be included on their list one day!)

2 comments:

  1. super exciting! i can not wait to view and shop(?) the new UD site! keep up the good work- there is already plenty of supporters out there for UD in cyber land and many more to come i'm sure!

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Good luck to you! We should work together on something!!!

    ReplyDelete