Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

January 15, 2010

Between-the-Finger Rings

One of my good friends Keri got engaged over the past weekend and I am still drooling over her Van Cleef and Arpels ring. I am not usually a name dropper but come on who would not want a ring from the big VCA!! So of course I had to run right over to their web sight to drool some more and that is where I discovered these amazingly unique Between-the-Finger Rings. (Keri – am I smelling a one year anniversary gift? :) But in all seriousness congrats Keri and John we could not be happier for you both and are wishing you years of wedded bliss!

Photos Courtesy:
Van Cleef and Arpels

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning our engagement, doll! Since we found the ring in early December, I looked at the ring online everyday, hoping he had purchased it and excited for the moment when he would ask me to marry him. These between the finger rings caught my eye on their site. The innovation and elegance in their designs is why VCA is such an amazing company!

    ReplyDelete