Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

November 4, 2009

Fun S’more Kits

These DIY S’more kits I found on Twig and Thistle are so cute they make me want to melt (no pun intended)! There is something about the fall that just makes you want to cuddle up around a warm fire and eat melted chocolate! These would be too cute at casual rehearsal dinner or even as favors at a kids birthday party!

Photos Courtesy:
Twig and Thistle

2 comments:

  1. Ok...you and I really think alike! Check out my latest post on my blog! Maybe we need to sit around a campfire and make some smores on saturday night instead of sippin' cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better yet I vote we eat samores while drinking wine :)

    ReplyDelete