Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

November 17, 2009

A "Bites and Bubbly" Themed Engagement Party

In honor of my good friend Ingrid’s engagement to her sweetheart Jehan, I hosted an engagement party at my house! The theme was “Bites and Bubbly” so we served small bite size appetizers and had a fabulous champagne toast (next time I would do small champagne bottles with straws for that extra level of detail). Below are a few pictures of the fun details from that night. I just loved the way the ad lib advice game turned out! Congrats again Ingrid and Jehan we can’t wait to share some bubbly with you in July on your big day!!






* Last week I promised I would share my latest “trash to treasure” so be sure to check out the picture of the beer tub. That is actually a vintage baby bathtub that I picked up for really cheap at a local garage sale and was able to refinish and use that night to hold beer and ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment