Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

November 19, 2009

Art That Makes You Think

I was totally geeked with I stumbled across several of Robert Deyber’s pieces at a friends house the other night. They are really well done and so creative you want to scream! He also has a book of all of his pieces that would make a great gift or conversation starter. I posted a few of my favorites below but only gave you the title to one of them….can you figure out the rest? (I gave you the answers at the bottom just in case you are already in Friday mode :)

Technical Fowl


Can you figure out the title to these four?




Images Courtesy:
Robert Deyber


Answers:
1. My Ass is On the Line
2. The Buck Stops Here
3. The Pecking Order
4. Stuffed Animals

1 comment: