Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

May 6, 2009

Invitation Inspiration

Over the weekend a good friend of mine got engaged and I would be lying if I didn’t say it got me to thinking about one of my favorite parts of wedding planning…invitations! That said, I thought I would dedicate this blog post to sharing some wedding invites that inspire me!! (Hope they inspire you too Megan. I know you love pink!)


123

I just love the destination invitation below that looks like a plane ticket...how clever!!

456

And if you really want to be wowed be sure to check out the fabulous invitations from Lehr & Black. They have done wedding invitations for celebrities including Eva Longoria, Britney Spears, and Gwen Stefani. Their work is SO beautiful that I sometimes find myself drooling while browsing their web site!

Photos Courtesy:

1 comment: