Unexpected Delights has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://udelights.com
and update your bookmarks.

April 21, 2009

A Modern Twist on Tea Dyed Ribbon

It always seems like the holidays are so hectic and even though setting a table is one of my most favorite things it always seems end up last on list of things to do! This Easter however I was thrilled to finally put to use some tea dyed ribbon that I had picked up and was waiting for the perfect occasion to use. The ribbon is silk with just a slight tea color on the edges and really helped give my table that little extra “umph” at the last minute.


This ribbon would also be fabulous for wedding programs or other festive event details like goodie bags. The dying process gives this ribbon a very vintage feel but still makes it modern enough to use every day.

I picked up this ribbon and others at JKM Ribbons and Trims.

No comments:

Post a Comment